By The Tally Wire staff | Photo: Ashley Knedler
Our capital city offers welcoming neighbors and friends, beautiful scenery, top-notch schools, fantastic parks, and more. This season, consider these 5 things to be grateful for here in town.
- The canopy roads — Our city’s iconic canopy roads is something that many other cities cannot boast of.
- Our schools — From the college campuses, to our small VPK schools, Tallahassee’s dedication to education is just one thing to be grateful for in this city.
- The local businesses — Tallahassee’s local business scene is thriving, and our community is extremely supportive of our neighbors.
- Our rich history — Tallahassee has a rich history that dates back to several thousands of years before European encounter, and throughout the centuries, has built up quite a fascinating and complex history.
- The people — Southern hospitality, love for football, and sense of community is something that the residents of Tallahassee share. The community is certainly something to be grateful for.