By The Tally Wire staff
TALLAHASSEE, Fla — The last Fitness on Madison class of this year is scheduled to take place Nov. 15 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Every week at The Gathering, located at 705 S Woodward Street Unit 201 above Coosh’s, local fitness boutiques, including Journeys in Yoga, Modern Fitness and Pure Barre, host a free workout session right in the heart of Florida State University Collegetown.
This Sunday, Journeys in Yoga will host the last workout session of this season. Dr. Cauley Soto will host an “exclusive and innovative” yoga experience involving wireless headphones, which will be provided to attendees and thoroughly sanitized. “Think Silent Disco meets yoga,” hosts say. Music and instructions will be streamed to the headphones “to create great acoustics and an immersive experience on your mat.”
Mats and towels will not be provided, and any additional equipment you would like to use must be brought. Masks are required to be worn until you are at your mat and social distancing will be enforced. Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes will be on hand.
Those who participate in this free fitness class can take advantage of the following freebies and perks offered by merchants in FSU Collegetown:
– Free mimosa post-class at Coosh’s
– Free classic mimosa post-class at Madison Social, Centrale and Township
– Free salsa with the purchase of a taco or margarita at Tin Lizzy’s
– Free BBQ pork steamed bun with any purchase at Little Masa
– 20% off full priced merchandise at Barefoot
– 15% off your entire purchase from Vale
You can RSVP to this event Facebook, here.